- Nine Mile Falls, WA
- 11 Years Old
- "I went to watch my cousin race. My parents asked me and my sister if we wanted to try and when we did we had so much fun!"
She has been riding BMX for 4 years, on dirt tracks. She practices 2 days a week and an hour or two before each race.
- Apollo Electric
- Concrete Cutters
- Hydrafab Northwest
- Northwest Food mart
- Off-Road Vixens
- Sayler Owens Kerr Architecture Design Studio
- The Bike Hub
"This year I am defending my #1 state plate in class and working towards earning a state plate on my cruiser. I am also working for a top 3 Gold Cup plate on each bike. I am using this year to prepare for the Nationals next year."
In the future she hopes to earn a BMX college scholarship!
- July 2016 earned girls expert proficiency
- 2016 state ranked #3 for 9 girls class
- 2017 state ranked #1 for 10 girls class
- 2018 Rally in the Valley champion for 10 & under Girl Cruiser and 10 Girls class
Words of Wisdom:
"Whatever the boys can do, I can do it too"
"I am learning how to jump and manual the obstacles!
If you haven’t done BMX before, you should totally try It because it is really fun! Come on out to Spokane BMX and ride with me."