- From Murrieta, Ca
- 40 Years Old
- "As a kid as soon as I was old enough to hold on, my dad would take me for rides in the desert. It was always a family thing, but I was always too little to ride on my own."
Tami has been racing motocross for 4 years but she has been riding dirt bikes all her life. She tries to practice 2 times a week!
- Ryno Power
- Knobby Shop South
- Fusion Graphix
- Works Connection
- Fuel Clothing
- Off-Road Vixens
- BTO Sports
- Montra Mx
"In the short term, I would just like to see myself branch out and race more local series. The experience will help me become a faster and better rider.
In the long term, I would like to see myself get to at least an intermediate riding level. At my age, I know I will never be pro, but I will always strive to become better. In the end as long as I am having fun and showing young girls that women can do whatever we set our minds to - even if it is a male-dominated sport, then I will be happy with what I have done for the industry. Eventually, I do hope that I am in a position to give back to the industry in some capacity."
- Oct 2016 - My very first race (CalVMX) took the holeshot in both motos and 1st place
- Sept 2017 - My first REM SatMx race, took 4th place
- March 2018 - My first TWMX race where I did my first race against both men and women, I took 11th place. This was also my second time ever on the main track at Glen Helen. The first time I literally only took one lap on it.
- April 2018 - Women's Motocross International - took 3rd place
Words of Wisdom:
"Being a woman in a male-dominated sport is something to embrace. I am 4'11" and I can't even touch the ground when I am on my dirtbike. My bike weighs twice as much as me, so I have to work extra hard to handle that beast. I am little, but I don't let that stop me and I get a lot of respect from that. I hope that when people see me ripping it up on the track that they see the only limits you have are the ones you put on yourself. To other women who are thinking about riding, JUST DO IT! There is nothing that will make you feel more accomplished and more alive. Love life and live it to the fullest!"
"I am a single mom of 3 beautiful children. Yes I am working on getting them to ride too! I work full time for an inventory management software company as well as going to school to get my Bachelor's degree in Business. I also help my buddy with his motocross business paperwork duties (kind of a second job) and help care for my grandmother. I also maintain a moto website to keep the moto community informed of special events and track information along with other moto related topics."
Steve foster. Ryan’s dad you are gorgeous and tough