- From Fawn Grove, PA
- 24 Years Old
- "A little over 4 years ago, the guy I was seeing at the time took me on a date to the motocross track to watch him race. I immediately fell in love. Fast forward a year, I bought a new quad and raced for the first time. That same guy is now my husband and easily my biggest influence. I wouldn't have discovered my love for the sport if it wasn't for him."
Tabby has been riding ATVMX for 3 years. She tries to practice as often as she can, it usually ends up being around 2 times a month.
- Answer Racing
- EKS Goggles
- Off-Road Vixens
- Breezewood Proving Grounds
Tabby's goals are to continue racing the Outlaw series & maybe a few other local series as well as staying in the industry so she can raise her future kids in it.
- Many 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th place finishes
- I placed 3rd overall for the season, two times
- 4th place overall this past season
Words of Wisdom:
"Don't let anybody tell you that you can't do something because I promise you that they're wrong. YOU belong in this sport & every day you get the chance to prove it."
"My (now) husband proposed to me on the race track, after a mud race. Surrounded by tons of our moto family, it was the best day of my life."