- From Lakeport, CA
- 21 Years Old
- "My father bought me a dirt outlaw kart at age 5 and got me into the car. I then, was stuck racing. My father is the reason I am racing today."
Sierra has been stock car racing for 11 years. She races almost every weekend.
- Furia Motorsports
- JBL Signs
- Schaeffers Racing Oil
- Dennis Furia Heating & Air
- Off Road Vixens
- PFC Brakes
- Pit Stop USA
- Mt Konocti Truck & Auto
- Christy Herbstritt
- Bob & Carol
"I hope to make to NASCAR one day, but I would like to move up to ACRA sooner than later.
I want to stay in the racing industry if I can't make it to NASCAR. I hope that I am able to stay in this sport as long as possible."
- First Female to win a main event at Lakeport and Ukiah Speedway
- First Female to break a track record at Lakeport and Ukiah Speedway
- Only female competing in the Lucas Oil Modified Series
Words Of Wisdom:
"Being females in a male dominant sport is hard but we have to strive to make our spot. Do not ever give up on your dreams and always push your hardest to be the best you can be even on bad days."
I am working full time, going to school to be a RN, and helping my dad run racetracks... if you want to chase a dream, you do not have to put everything on hold, you just have to work harder.