- From Quesnel, BC, Canada
- 22 Years Old
- " My dad has been racing forever, doing snowmobile races, drag racing, stock car, and my brother started racing stock car, introducing us to PGARA Speedway"
Desiree has been involved in stock car racing for 15 years but competing for 8 years.
- Country 97 FM
- Case Mechanical
- #95 Dacy Lee - Ken and Audrey Rowell
- PG Direct Automotive
- Lloyd’s Classic Auto Parts
- Signtek Industries
- YRB Body and Paint
- Sough Quesnel Liquor Store
- Off-Road Vixens
Some of Desiree's goals include becoming faster, to race on more tracks. As well as moving up to late model, and getting top 3 in points.
- Rookie of the Year
- Most Improved Driver
- Most Sportsmanlike Driver
- Finishing 5/25 in her first Tri-City race
Words of Wisdom:
"Don’t let what anybody says make you think you can’t do something, just smile and show them that you can no matter the gender and that you’ll kick their a** doing it!"
Some other things Desiree wants you to know "My boyfriend races late models, my stepdaughter races go karts, Racing is my life, only female in street stocks Williams lake up north, donates $1000 to the Heart and Stroke Foundation in 2018, currently at $600 for this year"