- From Issaquah, WA
- 23 Years Old
- "My Dad influences me the most. He pushes me to be the best I can be, and stands behind me 110%. Even when we thought I'd never race again he knew I was determined and (reluctantly) helped make it happen."
Ashley has been ridding ATV motocross for 16 years.
She practices whenever she can.
- Off-Road Vixens
- Fasst Company
- Houser Racing
- Fly Racing
- Dragon Alliance
- Ryno Power
- Factory Seat
- Boyfriend Nolan Richards
- Dad & Mom
"My short term goal is to get back onto the track. After suffering another severe concussion in May and not being able to race since, I just want to be back on my quad.
I will always be around this sport, regardless if I'm still racing or not. This is a family. I hope to continue and get better at capturing the action with my camera. I will always support and promote Quadcross Northwest and ATV motocross. "| 2009 WORCS Women's B Champion"
- 2010 NW Quad Nationals Women's B Champion
- 2013 Quadcross Northwest Women's Amateur - 2nd
- 2014 Quadcross Northwest Women's Amateur - 2nd
- 2015 Quadcross Northwest Women's Expert- 2nd
- 2017 Quadcross Northwest Expert- 2nd
- 2018 Quadcross Northwest- Moved up to Women's A
Words of Wisdom:
"Just do it! No matter what anyone says you CAN do it. If you believe in yourself, have passion and determination you can achieve anything. If you get knocked down just get right back up. I've had my fair share of injuries that could have ended my racing career, but my passion for this sport and what I do got me through it and I did get back on the track. JUST HUCK IT!
This sport isn't just a hobby, it's a way of life; we are a family, regardless of whether we have two or four wheels. We are supporting the same sport; we all race motocross and we all have the love and passion to keep it alive. We should be supporting each other instead of being so divided. I hope one day soon we can stop this.. We all need to support this sport together. BRAAAAPP!"
Ashley finally gets to ride with her sister after 16 years.
"Well, I'm in school to be a trauma nurse so you could say I love helping people and I must love school. Being apart of this sport has definitely influenced my decision and passion to be a trauma nurse. I love photography, playing with my German Shepherd, spending time with my boyfriend, family and friends, and I LOVE to read! I'm secretly a book nerd."