- From Kirkland, WA
- 38 Years Old
- "One day in 2004, I got a wild idea to buy a dirt bike (CRF 230). I had been racing downhill mountain bikes professionally, so the transition to dirt bikes made sense in my head. After 4 months on the 230, I upgraded to a used KTM 200 and started racing in early 2005, less than a year after buying the 230. I didn't know anyone that rode dirt bikes or raced."
The hare scrambles are usually hosted at motocross tracks and are ran on the track and surrounding trails. The enduros are strictly single track trails in the woods. My favorite type of riding is high mountain riding.
- Off-Road Vixens
- Webb Powersports
- Valley Vision and Hearing
- JJW Designs
- Activity Girl
- Getting more into mentoring/ coaching when opportunities arise.
- Just having fun riding her dirt bike.
- 4 NMA championships in both men's and women's classes.
- 1 NORCS championship in the Women's Expert class.
- 1 AMA West Hare scramble in the Women's A class, 3rd in another, and won the Women's A/B class at the AMA West ISDE Qualifier in Arizona in 2018.
Words of Wisdom:
"Don't worry about what other people say about you. Focus on what you need to do to achieve your goals and do something each day that will bring you closer to accomplishing them. And always remember to have fun because that is the most important part."
I have a Bachelor's degree in criminal justice, work as a litigation paralegal at a top rated firm in Seattle, and have raised nearly $10,000 for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation.